Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Un Poema Escrito por Mi Hermana

Fight

Running toward the One everyday
I won’t let the enemy take my life away
Chasing daybreak, I live to see the day
When the shackles of mortals fall in eternal display
Stretch my hand to the dawn,
And fight until the darkness of unbelief is gone.


I fight until I see heaven’s gates open with glorious might
To reveal the Source of Light
Filling my heart with endless delight
I fight until I see my generation incite
War against the rotting philosophies of fright.
I fight until I see religious lies die in the passing night.


Lord Divine, Illuminate my soul
And my fervent heart console.
I’ll fight until I see the masses lifted out of the black hole.


Chasing daylight, I fight until I see it fade away
Stretch my hand to beauty awakened by eternal day
And fight until I see the human race sway
And sing, with the cheribums praises of Eternity’s King.


It’s time to wake up before it’s too late
Before the tortured souls await
The unlocking of Hell’s iron gates.
I fight to hear the roar of victory
The echo of Heaven’s vast army
Resounding in the next world of glory.

Poem by Esther Estey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Un poema